Helmet PROTECT JET OF-S1 RRS FIA 8859-2015
- They meet the latest standards in protection and safety.
- They are approved FIA8859-2015* and SNELL SA2015
-. Helmets equipped with new thicker and more comfortable foams
- Improved sound insulation : Noise-cancelling shells
- In summary:
- Compliance with FIA8859-2015* and SNELL SA2015 (higher than FIA8858-2002 SNELL SA2010 and SNELL SA2005 standards)
- - Easy to use, to be maintained
- Ready to receive intercom
All RRS specifications have been successfully met :
- Compliance with FIA and SNELL standards: Use of fiberglass and Kevlar, HANS® SCHROTH® attachments
- Easy to use, easy to maintain : Removable washable foams. Reduced weight.
- Ready to receive the intercom: Removable earpads, drilling for left and right microphone arm
- Economical: RRS : fewer middlemen, controlled margins
A READY-TO-USE HELMET
- FIA (silver) and SNELL (red) labels
- Fireproof black/grey anti-scratch interiorallergenic
- Removable ear pads
- Drilling for left and right microphone arm
- HANS® SIMSPON® clips already installed
- 6 possible sizes : XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Weight: about 1450 gr
- White colour.
<*Registration number: PH.040.16-O (BRSM) of 29.06.16